Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Models for Fashion Show
35Wink 
United Nations Women's Guild Show Smile [/b]
Models for Fashion Show

The United Nations Women's Guild (UNWG) organizes an International Charity Bazaar every year that includes several activities and events to raise funds for deserving children and women all over the world. One of the activities is the entertainment programme which invovles children of the international community and young people in Vienna.

The objectives of the programme are threefold:
a. to encourage peoples’ participation within the UN family of Nations as well as supporters and friends of the UNWG charities

b. to raise awareness of the different nationalities & ethnic groups involved in the project

c. to encourage respect and mutual understanding for peoples’ cultures in costumes, songs, music and dance.

d. to foster good interpersonal relations and harmony among peoples.

Ayo van Elmar will be having a show of 10 minutes to support this charity event.
So we are looking for young ladies / models who are willing to model at this show voluntarily.
You don't have to be a professional model but these criteria are of advantage-

You should -
have a beautiful face and skin
be at least 170 cm tall
wear size 34-36
have a strong stage presence
love music and dance
be friendly and
have an improvised humour
be from anywhere in the world Wink
If your answer is yes to these criteria then we are looking for you!
You are good to go!

Please send a short text about yourself, your mobile phone number, 3 pictures- one portrait picture and one full body picture and any other (they don't have to be professional shots) to
info@ayovanelmar.com
Feel free to check out our website
www.ayovanelmar.com

This is a charity event and will not be paid. However, you'll get a voucher of €25 from the designer. Nonetheless, you are helping a great organisation and can contribute to raising funds for the less-privileged!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ayo van Elmar

Adresse:
Ayo van Elmar
1190 Wien - Hutweidengasse 7 / 1 / 2 - Österreich
zHd. Ayo Elizabeth Olaogun
E-Mail:info@ayovanelmar.com
www.ayovanelmar.com

Hi, my name is Ralph.

I don't have a beautiful skin nor face, but hey, this is catwalk work, so I could hold a cat on my arms like on my profile picture. One would say, then I'd look even worse, or some might say, a little bit of the cat's beauty would shine on me, kind of a totem animal. However, at least my mind would turn more beautiful through the cat and you can call it a real CAT-WALK =^.^=

I think I'm not even 1,70 m in height, but no problem, give me the right shoes.
What the hell is size 34? If you mean my forearms then we are fine Smile

My humor is as improvised as it could be, because I'm not able to remember jokes.
And, yes, I'm from somewhere in the world... except sometimes, then I'm out of the world, I hope this doesn't matter that much...

I'm not sure if you are looking for female models, but for a charity event I'd masquerade myself into a woman. Maybe some guys would like my legs. Maybe at least one or two girls would like my legs too Wink
I promise you to shave my legs before the show, but for sure I will keep my beard, sorry, no way. If you don't like my hear-cut, give me a periwig.

I have absolutely NO experience in walking on a catwalk but my walk will be as improvised as my humor is, maybe afterwards I’m gonna find myself in the silly-walks-hall-of-fame!

Please do not give me 25 €, give it someone who needs it, I don't have problems with not getting paid, but ask the company I’m working at.
One more thing, I have to insist that no one earns money with this event except the persons who are in need for the money, you’d call them the less-privileged. So, designers, sign the zero-euro-contract as soon as possible, thank you.

Dear Ayo van Elmar, I'm not sure if you read this, so I'll send you this text as an e-mail, hit back and my pics are yours.

You don’t need my phone number, give me your’s and I’ll give you a ring-ding-ding.
My friend, we are the heros from today!

(From a song called “Helden von Heute”, written and performed by Falco)
And don’t you know, this means that we should not take us too serious, because tomorrow the heroes from today are gone. They will vanish away like my dad’s best jeans (© Cat Stevens). That’s for sure.

Greetz

Ralph Wolf Gatternig

igf-1@gmx.at
Wieso postest du eigentlich nicht mehr auf team Andro?
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born,
and the day you find out why.
- Mark Twain
Ja weil dann genau sowas rauskommt
Im Bodybuildingforum fehlt mir Philosophie
für die Intellektuellen bin ich viel zu physisch
für die Lustigen viel zu melancholisch
den Traurigen komm ich mit Euphorie
für die EWler bin ich viel zu NICHT-KONVENTIONELL
die ganzen Gruppen
die nehmen sich überhaupt viel zu ernst
die haben die Mitte einfach wegradiert
ich hingegen kann überhaupt nichts
gut
höchstens gefährliches Halbwissen Smile
von irgendwo abschreiben
selber denken kommt für mich
überhaupt gar nicht in Frage!
Doppelposting x.x
(16.11.2011, 06:32)Ralph schrieb: von irgendwo abschreiben

da bist du bei uns EWlern doch eh bestens aufgehoben :-P
Ja ok, und was ist mit meiner melancholischen Ader [Bild: sadCyberM.gif]

Oder mit der euphorischen... [Bild: grins_3.gif]
melancholisch -> wissen wir nicht was das heißt
euphorisch -> sind wir wenns ums sudern geht

Oh.
Jetzt staune aber ich.

Du hast keinen schlechten Humor... ziemlich feine Klinge.

Bin fast etwas verwirrt, war das jetzt ein Zufallstreffer oder bist Du ziemlich gut?
(mein sinnloser Internet Explorer produziert nur Doppelpostings)
(16.11.2011, 10:40)rumkugel13 schrieb:
(16.11.2011, 06:32)Ralph schrieb: von irgendwo abschreiben

da bist du bei uns EWlern doch eh bestens aufgehoben :-P

Das liegt wohl nicht an EW sondern an der Gesellschaft der Ersten Welt. Oder ist das woanders nicht so?
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born,
and the day you find out why.
- Mark Twain
Vielen Danke für die Blumen.

Man tut was man kann.

Schon seltsam, dass ausgerechnet ein Thread über eine "Models for Fashion Shows" derartig tiefgründige Dimensionen annimmt.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste